Roast lemon flavoured chicken
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- ½ cup Manna Hill Estate extra-virgin organic olive oil
- ½ cup fresh rosemary leaves
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, peel removed, pith and pulp chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Toss the chicken pieces with the Manna Hill Estate extra-virgin olive oil, rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, lemon, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Marinate for about 1 hour.
Heat the oven to 250°C. Arrange the chicken in a baking dish and add the remaining marinade. Roast, turning once, until cooked through, 30-40 minutes.
Divide chicken between 4 plates and serve with rice or buttered noodles and steamed vegetables.